In honor of Valentine’s Day (it’s a silly holiday but one that exists), I put together some fun mood boards from my past romantic holidays. Sicily, Dominican Republic and Spain offer beautiful views and exquisite views without spending a tone of money. I’d recommend any of these locations to couples or besties looking for a fun, love filled holiday.
Key Samana Takeaways:
- Airbnb One Coco Hill is sooooo worth it!
- Drink out of a coconut because you’re in the Caribbean.
- Visit the waterfall and swim in it because it’s not everyday you swim in one.
- Stroll to Playa Rincon!
Key Tenerife Takeaways:
- Get a car, you’ll need it to truly explore the island.
- Go to a guinche, local food for dirt cheap.
- Always say yes to pastries.
- Find a beach and indulge in the sun!
Key Cefalu Takeaways:
- You always say yes to pasta!
- Dinner is served late and no real lunch options after 1 so you better eat a big breakfast.
- Go to Castelbueno.
- Wander along the streets and take in the culture and a gelato!